Phuketindex.com

The Trees Residence, Phuket Thailand

 
 
    
 
 
List with us| About us| FAQ| Site map
  you are here : home > land & property > The Trees Residence
English|Thai 
 
 
The Trees Residence   The Trees Residence
 
 The Trees Residence
 
photo gallery of The Trees Residencemap of The Trees Residencerecommend The Trees Residence to a friendemail to The Trees Residence
 
The Trees Residence Contact information The Trees Residence
Address : 45/11 Moo 4, Tambol Kamala,
Amphur Kathu, Phuket
83120 Thailand
Contact person : Ms. Sumonmarn Srinet
Mr. Chris Ball
Mr. Manus Nararatwanchai
Telephone : +66 (0) 81 878 2199, +66 (0) 89 886 4043
+66 (0) 81 733 0306, +66 (0) 76 279 225
Facsimile : +66 (0) 76 279 225
Email : info@phuketplus.co.th
Website :http://www.phuketplus.co.th
The Trees Residence overview of The Trees Residence The Trees Residence
 

Island architects have designed the property to take full advantage of its natural surrounding environment by creating a modern and simple living space with amazing wide open view.

The Trees Residence project, we are using only quality materials and natural finishes allows you to experience a harmonious way of living.

Our residence located 30 minutes by taxi from Phuket International Airport, 20 minutes from Phuket town and 10 minutes to Patong beach.

Facilities & Classification

  • Indoor-Outdoor library
  • Fitness center
  • Swimming pool
  • Squash room
  • Onzen
  • Tennis court
  • 1 - 2 bedroom luxury condominium units
  • Prices start from 3.5 million Baht

Location
Located in the heart of Kamala, the trees residence is set up into the hillside surrounded by a stunning natural forest that delivers a purely natural and tranquil atmosphere under a canopy of trees.

Design & Specification
The design of the trees residence is simple but yet modern which takes full advantage of the surrounding environment, helping to capture the stunning views and natural breeze with the use of large sliding doors and windows with walk around terraces. Using quality local materials with natural finishes creates a relaxed and stylish property. All units come fully furnished excluding electrical appliances with a fixed parking space.

The Legal Package
49 % of the condominium units will be available to foreigners as freehold while the remaining 51% being available as lease hold.

 
The Trees Residence photo gallery of The Trees Residence The Trees Residence
  Chic bedroom Furnished with modern furnitureWell equipped kitchen with international standard  
Using only quality materials and natural finishes Master Plan First FloorMaster Plan Second Floor
Please click on the pictures for more information
The Trees Residence map & location of The Trees Residence The Trees Residence
   
map of The Trees Residence
   
list with us | about phuketindex | link exchange | privacy policy | faq | site map
Copyright © 2003 Guidevision Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Trees Residence, Condominiums - Luxury Apartments in Phuket Thailand