MAGIC LIGHT DESIGN Co., Ltd
Modern collections .:. Progressive designs .:. Fashionable tendencies
Magic Light Design was established in 2005 with its office facilities in Phuket. Magic Light Design was created by 4 professional partners, coming from different interior fields. Magic Light Design has a simple client philosophy and unwavering dedication to open communication, delivery reliable service and to build a collaborative design partnership with all of its clients.
Magic Light Design is headed by Khun Norrarat Niruttisart the Managing Director. Khun Norrarat is personally involved with every phase of the design process, from needs assessment through installation, which allows him to be fully responsible for every aspect of each project. Other partners act primarily as supporting productive teams fuelling each project with all that is required to achieve excellence in quality, deliverables and overall success of the project.
Magic Light Design has keen sources for all elements required by each project. This structured resource network allows the company to perform on a professional level integrating with Phuket’s finest real-estate projects serving mainly a very demanding international market. Interior integration is executed by a strong qualified team of manual workers with diverse skill-sets.
From interior designs, component sourcing, project coordinating to complete implementation, Magic Light Design Co, is determine to successfully hand-over high quality work with a constant attention to details and client requirements.
We hope to have the opportunity to work on your project and prove our abilities to exceed your expectation. Thank you for your interest in our company and this opportunity.
Our product & service
- Animation Presentation
- 3D Rendering Presentation
- Client consultations
- Conceptual designs – Floor plans, 3D rendering and other CGI presentations
- Space planning and drafting
- Budgeting and complete bill of quantities
- Custom furniture based on existing or new designs
- Cabinetry design for kitchens, bathrooms and entertainment rooms
- Office planning, design and implementation
- Furniture plans
- Lighting designs and sourcing
- Selection of fabrics, wall coverings, furniture, flooring, window treatment
- Art and accessories
- Sourcing and purchasing
- Complete turn-key installation and coordination