Leam Hin Seafood is located along Phuket's east coast, just opposite to Maprao Island offering spectacular waterfront views of Leam Hin Pier and famous seafood selections. The restaurant is renowned among Phuket locals and tourists for its live seafood cooked by master chefs, using the freshest and best quality ingredients caught from Andaman Sea.. Here is completely one of the MUST restaurants to visit in Phuket.
Leam Hin Seafood is a typical kitchen that presents an array of genuine Thai dishes to tickle your taste buds. It's a perfect restaurant to hold the special celebration; birthday party, holidays, social gatherings, family gatherings and etc. We can serve up to 300 person for maximum.
- Black Crab in Black Pepper Sauce (Poo Pad Prik Thai Dam)
- Shrimp In Tamarind Sauce (Goong Pad Nam Makham)
- Deep fried whole fresh seabass with kaffir lime leaves, ginger & shallot (Miang Pla Kra-Pong Krob)
- Soft-boiled Wing Shell (Hoi Chak Teen Luak)
- Spicy dried-shrimp paste dip in Phuket style (Nam Prik Goong Sieb)
- Steamed fish curry custard in banana leaf (Hor Mok Phuket )
- Deep-fried water seaweed with shrimp (Buer Tod)
Leam Hin Seafood opens daily from 10 am – 10 pm
Have it fresh. Taste it real!!